About the Course
This MBA (Supported Distance Learning) would enable you to develop the critical and reflective strategic leadership skills you need to succeed in an uncertain world, challenging your assumptions, cultivating flexible thinking, effective decision making and responsible management.
As a Hertfordshire MBA student, you’ll be supported by the virtual learning environment, StudyNet, which provides access to other students, lecture notes and over 100,000 e-books and e-journals.
Why choose the Course
- Make a powerful difference to your organization by developing a strategic, global outlook and experience of everything from accounting to marketing.
- Earn a highly respected Master of Business Administration (MBA) to support your future career opportunities.
- Take a life-changing professional journey and expand your mind, skills, career potential and professional network.
- Challenge your assumptions and gain a critical, reflexive approach to strategic leadership and management.
- Focus on industry best practice and live consultancy, underpinned by cutting-edge research.
What will i Study
Our teaching and learning methods ensure you are able to actively engage with your own development. You’ll benefit from a blended learning approach which utilizes web-based activities and reading, alongside simulations, reflective writing, discussions and live enterprise projects.
All of the teaching resources have been designed in a highly structured way and complementary way to take you progressively through business concepts and to give you confidence, enhance your skills and expertise when completing specific tasks.
A participative style is used throughout to enable you to learn from your fellow students, as well as from teaching staff. Experiential learning is central to our teaching philosophy.
There is a considerable emphasis on the utilization of theory and knowledge to make sense of your own and fellow participants’ experiences at work. Case study material is widely used alongside case histories developed by fellow participants.
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Strategic Marketing Planning and Entrepreneurship
- Operations and Business Analytics
- Strategic Management Research
- Executive Career and Professional Development
Durations : 2 Years
Intake : January, May & September