Business Studies Program
This program seeks to strike a balance between theoretical and practical work. Business modules will equip students with critical and creative thinking skills, research and analysis, as well as communication skills which will be crucial in your future career.
The Business Studies Program (BSP) is designed for those who want to pursue a tertiary degree in Business-related subject. Students will be equipped with skills in Financial Accounting, Marketing and Economics. Moreover, there will be many opportunities to experience business fundamentals in action while working on industry projects.
Students in this course will be given a tailored program to acquire the necessary skills needed to progress to Year 2 or Year 3 of Bachelor degree program from one of our Academic Partners in Australia, Singapore, or UK.
Course Duration: Pathway 1+2 / 1,5+1,5 / 2+1 (full-time)
Intakes: January, May, September
Qualification: Raffles College Diploma Certificate
Year 1 – Semester 1
- Academic Writing
- Information Technology
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Microeconomics
Year 1 – Semester 2
- Principles of Marketing
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Business Finance
Year 2 – Semester 1
- Organisation Behavior
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Business Law
- Business Statistics
Year 2 – Semester 2
- Minor in Accounting or
- Minor in Marketing Communication
- SMA 3/ Year 12 with average of 7 for 5 academic subjects and 5 passes with average of 55, no marks below 50 (including English and Math), OR
- A-Level/ STPM with completion of 5 subjects with a minimum of 3 C’s (including English and Math), OR
- Completion of Raffles College’s Pre-University Foundation Program.
- IELTS score of 6.5, OR
- A pass in RC English Placement Test (min. 80)
Upon completing Raffles College Business Studies Program, students are able to enter Year 2 or Year 3 in programs offered by our Academic Partners. Some of our Academic Partners also have branch campuses in other countries such as Australia, Singapore, and UK where students can choose to transfer to these countries as an alternative to the University home campus.