Raffles College (previously known as INTI College Indonesia and Raffles Academy) is the pioneer of internationalized private learning institution in the country, and Jakarta, it is also part of The Raffles Christian Group of Schools (RCGS).
Through a range of practical and innovative courses, Raffles College has carved out a reputation as a respected institution that offers international pathway programs and globally recognised professional qualifications since 2001.
Raffles College aspires to be Indonesia’s leading international education provider, providing best in class education to prepare students for global opportunities. We offer university pathway and international programs through our Pre-University Foundation - Level 1, Pre-University Foundation - Level 2, Business Studies Program, Advanced Diploma in Visual Communication (Graphic Design), Advanced Diploma in Visual Communication (Multimedia), and Double Diploma in Graphic & Multimedia Design - which will allow students to enter renowned overseas Universities to obtain ttheir Bachelor Degrees and other professional qualifications. We are also offering Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Administration (top-up) in partnership with University of Hertfordshire, UK.
We are committed to developing students through high-quality international standard programs, character building, and knowledge growth.
- JCU is a leader in teaching and research addressing the critical challenges facing the Tropics, worldwide.
- JCU is ranked in the top 2% of universities in the pre-eminent global rankings system, the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU, 2017).
- Recently ranked by Times Higher Education (THE) in the ‘Top 150 Universities under 50’ (2016).
- First in the world for citations in the field of coral reef ecology and is in the top three in its fields of research strength in ecology and environment, plant and animal sciences and geosciences.
- JCU is internationally recognised for its leadership in tourism teaching and research.
- One of the world’s top 150 universities under 50 years old (Times Higher Young University Rankings 2018)
- TEF Gold (A gold rated University for teaching excellence)
- 96.5% of graduates in work or further study within 6 months (destination of leavers from higher education 2016/17)
- #76 in QS Rankings: BRICS (2016)
- #27 in ARWU China - Teaching and Learning (2015)
- #05 in Graduate Employment and Salary - iPin.com (2016)
- Courses taught in 40 languages
- Jilin University, located in Changchun City, Jilin Province, was founded in 1946
- Strongly supported by China’s “Project 211” and “Project 985”
- Jilin University offers a wide range of disciplines, including 43 colleges or schools, covering 13 academic categories.
- Cooperation and exchange relations with 259 universities.
- There are 7.43 million books of various kinds in our university library, which has been recognized by UNESCO, UNIDO and World Bank.
- One of the Top 100 Young Universities in the World and in the top 3% globally.
- The Sunday Times Good University Guide Irish University of the Year 2019 as one of the top Universities in Ireland and Europe.
- Ranked #3 in Europe and #20 globally for preparing our students for work after graduation.
- Graduate employment rate is 97%.