The University of Southern Queensland Program (3+0)
Upon completion of 16 BSP subjects, student can also opt to continue to USQ BBAD program from University of Southern Queensland (USQ) in Indonesia. This program is facilitated by Raffles College, where students can study fully at INTI and graduate in USQ campus, Australia. As the center of USQ in Indonesia, Raffles College provides tutorials, assignment preparation and monitoring on behalf of USQ. However, the final quality assurance and every assessment at the final year of study are solely controlled by USQ.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBAD) Bachelor of Business [Marketing] (BBUS) Bachelor of Communication (BCMM)
Why study with USQ?
- More than 26,000 students. 9,000 international from over 100 countries.
- Program flexibility includes study by distance, on-campus, online or a combination of all three.
- Low student to lecturer ratio with personalized student support.
- USQ’s campuses are strategically placed to offer a safe, friendly, multicultural environment with a relatively low cost of living.
- Three semesters per year allows students to fast track their program.